Original metal tune with vocals

brycegoertzen

Experienced
Hey fellow Fractalers. Here is a song I've been working on for the past little while. I couldn't stop playing the riff at the beginning so I decided to make it into a song, and this is what came out.

Getting the singing (almost) right was probably the hardest part for me and my inner critic is urging me to work on my vocals.

There is a guitar solo @ 4:48 for those who enjoy them.

Gear used:
- Schecter JL C7
- Axe fx 2
-Superior Drummer 2.0 w/ Metal Foundry
- Toneport UX2 (for vocals)
- Ibanez basses
- Korg keyboards
-Logic express 9

Holy crap, dude. Holy crap. Whenever I hear/see videos like that, it makes me realize just how bad of a musician I am when compared to other people. Keep up the great work, man!

you always put so much effort in your tracks and even if these are not always absolutely perfect it's still very, very impressive! :)

Awww, man. Loved up until cookie monster showed up.

The first part before it went all grind-core-growly was phenomenal. After that it lost me. Just not my preference in musical style.

That aside, mixing and production is fantastic, and playing is very, *VERY* good, so major props on those fronts. Definitely demonstrates a high level of proficiency and expertise in many aspects of music production. You're light years ahead of me. :D

And I must say I love your choice in guitars. My Schecters are my go-to guitars for just about everything I do.

Awww, man. Loved up until cookie monster showed up.

The first part before it went all grind-core-growly was phenomenal. After that it lost me. Just not my preference in musical style.

That aside, mixing and production is fantastic, and playing is very, *VERY* good, so major props on those fronts. Definitely demonstrates a high level of proficiency and expertise in many aspects of music production. You're light years ahead of me. :D

And I must say I love your choice in guitars. My Schecters are my go-to guitars for just about everything I do.

Thanks very much for checking it out man and I appreciate your feedback! I'm still very amateur at production at the mo. Sorry my vox turned you off of it. And yes Schecter's are wicked guitars. I was looking at getting a Music Man Majesty in the future. Cheers man!

Back
Top Bottom