Original Metal Tune w/ Vox

Wow, great vocals. Really.
Ive been working on my false chord and fry screams. Your vid made me want to scream.
Great playing and tones. The finger picking was a very nice change too.
I sub'd. Thanks for posting.

The Loomis model is awesome man. There's not enough good things I can say about it. However, it's the only one I've owned. Ive tried others and the ones that come closest for me are the ibanez models. And you are correct in the pitch and key assumption.

That was awesome! How long have you been playing guitar? Might be a silly question, but what are the main things you recommend practicing for a beginner/intermediate?

Not really into this sort of stuff anymore, but this was really well done. Excellent all round - vocals, guitar, tones, lyrics, arrangement....this is one of the better heavy things I've heard on this forum. Kudos to you!
Liked and subscribed! ;)

I've been playing for about 10 yrs now and the best thing I can recommend is start slow and practice with a metronome. It is tedious at times but it pays off in the long run. Knowing your scales and modes helps too. There is so much stuff on youtube for technique tutorials and whatnot. So learn what you want, just remember to do it in baby steps.

Dude, I have decided to call you The Official Napoleon Dynamite of Metal ©. :D

Also, nothing ever, EVER will top the scream @ 3:32!!

Great stuff.

Not really into this sort of stuff anymore, but this was really well done. Excellent all round - vocals, guitar, tones, lyrics, arrangement....this is one of the better heavy things I've heard on this forum. Kudos to you!
Liked and subscribed! ;)

Yes +1

Back
Top Bottom