Original Metal Song with Vocals - Patches included in Thread!

brycegoertzen

Experienced
Hey guys! Just put up an original song on my youtube page with some corny green screen background action and wanted to post it here for some potential feedback/criticism.

I recorded it using combo of the USA Lead BRT and Solo 100 for leads and the Angle severe 1 and Herbie CH2+ for rhythms

The patches for the lead and rhythm tones are posted below if anyone wanted to take em for a test run

Thanks for checking it out!

Attachments

• AL'S PRESET DIRTY 1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 33
  • AL'S PRESET LEAD 1 w ReverbDel.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 32
Great playing Bryce! It sounded very cool. What IR's did you use with your presets?
Thanks for the feedback buddy! For the Rhythm I used a Diezel 421 and 57 and Leads were Marshall 57 and a diezel 57. They're some custom IR's that my producer made so I don't think they're in the stock catalog sadly.

Cool tones, but this another great tune.

I've been following your stuff since around "In The Grotto" ( I still love the screams after the clean harmony parts), which I found while digging around on youtube while deciding to the plunge on buying my Axe.

Unlike just about every other youtube shredder, you actually write great songs with great arrangements - and it's a cr@pload more enjoyable. There's plenty of highly rating players that I would watch their videos, but I wouldn't put in my Sony Discman.

Your videos have been better since you dropped the onscreen lyrics. Your lyrics have been fine, but lyric videos are a pet hate of mine. Even when my favourite bands put out lyric videos, I just can't look at the text - it's weird reading ahead vibe that I can't handle. Especially the first time I see it, because my brain is plotting the way the melody might go, then it doesn't, then there's a weird cognitive dissonance thing going on. (Rant over).

I busted my 4 year forum cherry on this post - spploooshh! But let's not make this weird.

Cool tones, but this another great tune.

I've been following your stuff since around "In The Grotto" ( I still love the screams after the clean harmony parts), which I found while digging around on youtube while deciding to the plunge on buying my Axe.

Unlike just about every other youtube shredder, you actually write great songs with great arrangements - and it's a cr@pload more enjoyable. There's plenty of highly rating players that I would watch their videos, but I wouldn't put in my Sony Discman.

Your videos have been better since you dropped the onscreen lyrics. Your lyrics have been fine, but lyric videos are a pet hate of mine. Even when my favourite bands put out lyric videos, I just can't look at the text - it's weird reading ahead vibe that I can't handle. Especially the first time I see it, because my brain is plotting the way the melody might go, then it doesn't, then there's a weird cognitive dissonance thing going on. (Rant over).

I busted my 4 year forum cherry on this post - spploooshh! But let's not make this weird.
Dude. That comment totally made my day. Thanks for the kind words man really! Ya the onscreen lyrics were getting a bit to the point where I'd wanna facepalm myself if I watched it haha. I'm glad you could confirm to go with my gut in taking those off. Happy to be taking your fractal forum v-card as well. Cheers my friend!

Back
Top Bottom