Original Marco Sfogli Ultra Presets

PurpleElixir1

I was hoping someone had the original presets Marco created for the Axe Fx Ultra and could share them as they have been removed from Fractal's site. The only one's up on the Axe Exchange are the new one's for the Axe Fx II. Thanks.

I have this one I found on the forums ages ago (It was from Axe-FX Ultra/Standard firmware 9)

The following text is from a text file that came with this patch
"The basic tone consists of (from left to right) Tube Drive, FAS Lead 2 amp sim, Parametric EQ (mimicking the on-board Mesa Mark series graphic eq's "Classic V" curve), and the 4x12 Recto stock Cab sim with the E609 mic. Remember though, this patch is pre 9.0 firmware. If it's anything like my Mesa tone patches, it probably won't sound as good as it originally did."

And I also found another quote from Marco, which may have been related to this patch but I cannot be sure:
"Actually to be very picky that's more of the live tone I used, to get the exact replica as on the record you should turn the stomp drive off and crank the amp's drive to 9."

Hope this patch is of some use.

Attachments

• 001 - Andromeda Lead.syx
    2 KB · Views: 290
I have this one I found on the forums ages ago (It was from Axe-FX Ultra/Standard firmware 9)

The following text is from a text file that came with this patch
"The basic tone consists of (from left to right) Tube Drive, FAS Lead 2 amp sim, Parametric EQ (mimicking the on-board Mesa Mark series graphic eq's "Classic V" curve), and the 4x12 Recto stock Cab sim with the E609 mic. Remember though, this patch is pre 9.0 firmware. If it's anything like my Mesa tone patches, it probably won't sound as good as it originally did."

And I also found another quote from Marco, which may have been related to this patch but I cannot be sure:
"Actually to be very picky that's more of the live tone I used, to get the exact replica as on the record you should turn the stomp drive off and crank the amp's drive to 9."

Hope this patch is of some use.

How can I open a file with the extention SYX? Thank you in forward.

A .SYX file is a file which contains raw MIDI System Exclusive (SysEx) Messages, which allows a computer to communicate with external MIDI-compatible devices, such as backing up patch data from a synthesizer to a computer's hard drive.. The AxeFx uses such files for Bank Files, individual Patch Files, and individual Cab files.To view AxeFx Ultra/Standard Bank Files and Patch files with the .syx extension I would suggest simply using AxeEdit version 1.0.191 which is available here:-

http://archive.axefx.fr/AxeEdit/Legacy versions/AxeFX Standard and Ultra/

AxeEdit can aso be used to send AxeFx Ultra/Standard Cab files (with the .syx extension) to one of the 10 available user cab slots in an AxeFx Ultra or Standard.

To look at the frequency response of AxeFx Ultra/Standard Cab files with the .syx extension (and also early AxeFx II cab files), then I would use the tool "Axe-FxIRConverter" , the installer for which which can be found here:-

http://archive.axefx.fr/Tools/old/

(Note that "Axe-FxIRConverter" is written in Java, so you will need Java installed before you can install and use it).

hello guys
can someone help me with the U2 patch.. im using fractal ax8 and using a premium ibanez H H..
U2 song is still havent found and with ot wothout you.. thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom