AFIII Original funky jazz song - Mulgrew's Fashion

henryrobinett

Fractal Fanatic
Bored with lock-down yesterday (Ok, I'm never really bored) I found an old midi file and played the guitar parts guitar. I dig the tone I'm getting. As you know guitars are key. I tried two other guitars and came back to my old trusty fusion strat. The amp is Super Tweed. One of my favs. The rhythm parts are Clean Mutes. Not much altered.

Last edited:
Cool stuff, Henry! Love the spacing, and the way the notes chosen fit and shape the song. You’re into it, and having fun... that’s killer.

Is that an old pair of Tannoys?
Thanks
Pauly

Bored with lock-down yesterday (Ok, I'm never really bored) I found an old midi file and played the guitar parts guitar. I dig the tone I'm getting. As you know guitars are key. I tried two other guitars and came back to my old trusty fusion strat. The amp is Super Tweed. One of my favs. The rhythm parts are Clean Mutes. Not much altered.

Is that an old pair of Tannoys?
Thanks
Pauly
No. I wish. Those are EV Sentry 100As. Soon to be replaced, probably with Adams. My main monitors are NHTPros. The smaller ones next to the Sentry's. I mixed a few albums on the EVs back in the day - first with a engineer mixing my first two CDs and a bunch of demos. I got so used to them, I just heard them. Comfortability. There's also Auratones on either side of the computer display.

Back
Top Bottom