Original ADA MP-1 Live Tone Matching ,for Axe FX II!

Greedings!

Me and my friend Trvlnfool did some Axe FX II Live Tone Matches ,we did capture few tones out of Original ADA MP-1 Preamp. Preamp what we did use for these ,was ADA MP-1 V2.01 whit MOD 3.666. Settings what we did use in Original ADA MP-1 ,was some of Paul Gilbert Nuno Bettencourt Michael Wagner settings.

We did use both Passives and EMGs and two different guitar there also ,and ADA MP-1 Chorus was Off all of those Live Tone Matching presets.

Here is also some quick tone test for two tones , i did use both of clips same IR Ownhammer Marshall 412 whit 65s!

Metal Vibe

Rock Vibe

Here Below is link for those ADA MP-1 Live Tone Matching presets!

http://www.filedropper.com/ada-mp1-tms

Remember that you need put some of your own Cabinet/IR there ,because i was use custom cabinet/ir not sure is that Cab block empty or not. And that Cab block was not there in TM process ,i was put that Cab block after TM process for testing those presets!

These are the first tone matches I've ever been able to actually use! I have some IRs I shot of my old 2x12 ADA cabs but these sound best with my KRANK IRs. Thanks!

Nice to to hear yeah ADA-MP1 is a amazing preamp ,good to know that these works whit you also enjoy.

These are the first tone matches I've ever been able to actually use! I have some IRs I shot of my old 2x12 ADA cabs but these sound best with my KRANK IRs. Thanks!

I miss my ADA I sold on EBAY a couple years ago. I've been thinking about buying another but I wonder if it will sound as good as I remember. After being spoiled by the Axe FxII, It might not do it for me anymore.

HI Dimebucker, I#m still in love with your SLO 100 tonematch - i would love to try this one also but can't get it - when I click on your link it opens a window to download an "app" of "File Dropper" but which I actually not necessary want. There is no tonematch preset to download on the File Dropper site. Is there another way to get those Tonematch?:oops:

Edit: OK Dimebucker - I found it - thanks man

Last edited:
Hi Black Bitch nice to hear you still love those SLO Live Tone Matched Presets ,i did check that my SLO Live Tone Matched topic those files have been added here inside Fractal Forum. That File Dropper is kind of weird because its remove all the time those files somehow ,i need find soon some different web site where put all these.

Good to hear if you did find those and you have them all now ,let me know if you loose those or you can not download them i then check another solution all those files.

HI Dimebucker, I#m still in love with your SLO 100 tonematch - i would love to try this one also but can't get it - when I click on your link it opens a window to download an "app" of "File Dropper" but which I actually not necessary want. There is no tonematch preset to download on the File Dropper site. Is there another way to get those Tonematch?:oops:

Thank's Dimebucker - I got them downloaded and start tomorrow or so to audition them - look forward to the weekend where I might have a chance to play lloud again .....

hey tony, can you tell me how you found the file to download? thanks.

File Dropper is tricky...
1. Click the grey button that say "Download this file" (below "URL" and "EMBED")
2. Enter characters and prove you're not a robot
3. Click "Download now" button

Due the success of this presets may be a good idea to post them in axe change or attached here...Filedropper don't last long!!

Last edited:
boblazz like ETOLKIEN did say there need to press that Download button ,its kind of tricky site and somehow all the time those files get lost need to add them again.

If someone knows better site let me know i try add them there then ,and some easy to use and free would be nice to be that site also. I have been searching new site to put those files ,but have not find it yet need still searching little bit more if i can find it.

Back
Top Bottom