Wish Organise presets by colour or tags in axe edit

ralphonz

Inspired
Just how the cabs are categorised by colours, it would be fantastic to be able to do the same with presets.

The worst thing about using the axe regularly is finding the sounds you want when jamming. Any sort of system that makes displaying, say all"Clean" presets, quicker would be great. Also the factory presets aren't in any way organised by type of sound so it's lots of scrolling and looking through lists which isn't good at a Jam. If they could be tagged/managed somehow that would make selecting one preset out of 767 much easier and quicker!

I just watched a video of someone making a preset on AX8 Edit. On there the banks are arranged in as white-grey pattern and as soon as I saw I thought "thats what I need!" How about the ability to create user defined "bank" sizes for axe edit/axe fx II to make it clearer? These don't need to be real banks, just for the purposes of presentation to make it easier to read/see the presets in the huge list.

For example I have banks of 5 presets on my Mastermind GT/16 (on my behringer FCB1010 i used 6 presets per bank). If i could set this in axe edit and have it colour-stripe every X presets that would greatly improve my life :D

Back
Top Bottom