Organ preset

addedc

Experienced
Anyone have a decent preset to cover an organ sound? I am looking for something to cover the keyboard solo in say, Good Loving or Evil Ways. Thanks in advance.

Anyone have a decent preset to cover an organ sound? I am looking for something to cover the keyboard solo in say, Good Loving or Evil Ways. Thanks in advance.
These days I use a Roland synth for that. However, the Polyoctave Gen factory preset does a nice organ tone. It has four different options. Going off memory, my fav is either scene 2 or 3.

The Organic factory preset is also worth a look, but I usually prefer the Polyoctave.

Hippie Tim posted some organ presets a while back, so you might search for those as well.

Simeon Harris's is the master of synth presets. His stuff was done for older fractal units but maybe you could load some of the individual block files rather than the presets them selves. However half the fun was with his whole preset block chain. I don't know how far FracTool has come in converting older presets to the FM3 but worth a try I guess. I found when I had an FM3 converted presets wound up being a mess and not connected as they were supposed to be but that was in the early weeks of the FM3, I'm sure a lot has changes since then.
http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/fractal.html

Last edited:
the best organ preset i've heard was by @Admin M@, but it was for the axefxII. maybe he's updated it for the FM3? i dunno. those hippietim presets are great also.
Maybe that's the Organic preset for FM3? I know Admin has commented on that preset previously for that purpose. I never used the II.

Back
Top Bottom