Organ Donor B3

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve the patch please post. I believe that it can sound as good as the ehx b9 pedal (I had it closer and didn't save settings :(). The only thing missing is the click of the keys parameter

One thing would be to look at the actual pitches of organ drawbars. If you use your guitar as the fundamental and go up from there (maybe even utilizing feedback?) Also, I've found that a resonant LPF after the organ sound brings out the effect.

Awesome preset. I lowered the trem/pan depth quite a bit for my tastes, but everything else was great from the get-go. Thanks!
-
Austin

. Hello! Here is my preset Hammond B3. It works for me, If you do not have enough CPU-91%, Off X or Y Cab, or turn off the high-resolution reverb. The volume and tone of the guitar effect on the attack. Do not forget the expression on the pedal rotor-frequency and depth of the chorus. The pedal down and the Child In ^Time the pedal to the top and Walk Of Life . English is not my native language. All claims to the Google translator I hope this is useful to someone.

Attachments

• DeepPurple 1- B3 AA Q2.02.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom