Options to Bypass Axe 2 XL + to Logics Amps

Bcraig

Inspired
Hi There,
I have the Axe 2 XL +
I am hook up via usb to my Mac and guitar cord is plugin into the front axe
Ok when I load up Logic Pro X
and create a audio track I get the Axe guitar sound as expected that comes up from what I dial in from axe edit software

Options to Bypass Axe 2 XL + to Logics Amps

Now what are the steps when creating a new audio track to be able to bypassing the axe 2 unit so I will be able to use amp designer or other guitar plugins within Logic?

What are the steps to do this ?

You have two options: you can create a track with the re-amp input as the input to the track. The re-amp inputs on the XL+ were inputs 3 and 4 IIRC. But it's been a while.

Or, you can use inputs 1-2 and just make a preset that's a line of shunts from the IN to the OUT side of the grid.

You have two options: you can create a track with the re-amp input as the input to the track. The re-amp inputs on the XL+ were inputs 3 and 4 IIRC. But it's been a while.

Or, you can use inputs 1-2 and just make a preset that's a line of shunts from the IN to the OUT side of the grid.

I will try to do both of them if I am understanding correctly 👍

And get back

Avoid the shunt method if monitoring from Axe-FX Output 1, since that would route DI signal to speakers. Just select USB In 3 as track input.

Back
Top Bottom