Options for stands that will keep Axe FX and wedge CLR togther neatly?

GazzaBloom

Inspired
What can I use to keep my Axe secure above a wedge CLR so they are together, are there any stands or cabinets you can think of?

Hi I use the QuickLock stand. It's built like a tank[emoji3]
32d25f3e9894064f5e81f2c4c160bfdf.jpg

here is my temporary rig. Its a wedge on its side with axe on top. The perfect little combo amp, and running a True Vintage JD Screamer Overdrive in front of it - most pure over drive period, brings the amp patches alive like no other, amazing. Its cool you can place the CLR wedge on its side and hit the rear switch to compensate. axe fx 2 XL+ and CLR Wedge.jpg

here is my temporary rig. Its a wedge on its side with axe on top. The perfect little combo amp, and running a True Vintage JD Screamer Overdrive in front of it - most pure over drive period, brings the amp patches alive like no other, amazing. Its cool you can place the CLR wedge on its side and hit the rear switch to compensate. View attachment 26121

That looks pretty neat.

here is my temporary rig. Its a wedge on its side with axe on top. The perfect little combo amp, and running a True Vintage JD Screamer Overdrive in front of it - most pure over drive period, brings the amp patches alive like no other, amazing. Its cool you can place the CLR wedge on its side and hit the rear switch to compensate. View attachment 26121

the axe is pretty tuff but I would not want to place mine on a vibrating speaker. A stand I feel would be a great idea!

I third that, attaching electronics to a cabinet never seemed like a great idea to me. I'm sure the Axe is built to take it, but at the same time, its $2600.....

I instead like a combo amp stand angled back sitting next to the monitor. The upward angle makes it at a lot easier to work with too

FWIW, I have a Quik Lok WS-540 that I'm not using anymore for sale. Barely used it. Still have the original box and everything. Hit me up if you're interested.

the axe is pretty tuff but I would not want to place mine on a vibrating speaker. A stand I feel would be a great idea!

Been running mine like that, at high gig volume for 18 months - no issues whatsoever. My axe is in a rack case - and if you put your hand on the CLR when playing at volume, theres no vibration to speak of and the rack case stays put. Perfect little rig :)

I use it in this exact format while gigging at high volume with 0 problems. The only difference is that I stack 2 CLR wedges on their sides. They've never moved an inch.

Yes that's my rig. You can angle the CLR Under the stand no problem. I like it on its side with the CLR BackLine Switch on.

I did not say it could not be done. just saying, " I " would not do that! old amps are not quite as high tech, and no ware near as dear to me! The axe was hard for me to swing and I am going to take great care of my investment!

I did not say it could not be done. just saying, " I " would not do that! old amps are not quite as high tech, and no ware near as dear to me! The axe was hard for me to swing and I am going to take great care of my investment!
What's wrong bro? You're acting like you're Paranoid or something.

Back
Top Bottom