Wish Option to have RTA display to be persistent

Home Skillet

Inspired
This is more of a "nice to have"... I think the option to have the RTA be displayed persistently would look pretty sweet when playing live. The request would be able to display the RTA on the front panel at all times after preset or scene changes. Thanks!

Cool yes, but would anyone in the audience really be that interested ? Probably not....

Other than if there is a fellow guitarist in the crowd who spends more time checking out rig than listening to the music. We’ve all been that guy I’m sure lol

That said, couldn’t hurt to have a “sticky” option for it.

Yes! I was just getting ready to post the same wish.
Now that we have our FCs, and Cliff has an Archon to model, having the option to make the RTA persistent would be the icing on the cake!!!:D

I’d like to see the “melt faces” Easter egg text that displayed when you turned certain parameters to “10” be taken up a few notches with the new display....

Dime all the controls on the Plexi models and you screen displays an animated GIF of the melting face from Raiders of the Lost Arc...

What better reason for a color display right ?

That would be a welcome addition indeed.

It could be very practical to add a RTA Page the home the home screen, using bouton A to D to select which output to monitor, and potentially use dial button E for have a movable frequency picker.

An alternative option could be to have quick access to RTA in Axe Edit as a new tool. While reviewing all my preset after upgrade to Cygnus, I would have dreamed to have an updated “Preset Leveling” utility including this functionality for instance.

That would be a welcome addition indeed.

It could be very practical to add a RTA Page the home the home screen, using bouton A to D to select which output to monitor, and potentially use dial button E for have a movable frequency picker.

An alternative option could be to have quick access to RTA in Axe Edit as a new tool. While reviewing all my preset after upgrade to Cygnus, I would have dreamed to have an updated “Preset Leveling” utility including this functionality for instance.
Just a comment that the RTA can get input from any block, not just the Output blocks.

Just a comment that the RTA can get input from any block, not just the Output blocks.

That’s a very good point.

I was thinking of an approach that would not require a block to be placed on the grid, so here came the idea to be able to select an Output for monitoring since this will be helpful in most scenarios.

The RTA block could be used to define an alternative location for the probe when required.

That’s a very good point.

I was thinking of an approach that would not require a block to be placed on the grid, so here came the idea to be able to select an Output for monitoring since this will be helpful in most scenarios.

The RTA block could be used to define an alternative location for the probe when required.

Good idea.

I was thinking of an approach that would not require a block to be placed on the grid...
Something to consider: whether it’s a block or not, it will still consume CPU, and I’d still want a way to disable it to free up that CPU.

Back
Top Bottom