Wish Option to edit block on the FM3 when selecting it in FM3-Edit

laxu

Fractal Fanatic
This is a workflow thing. It should be an option you can toggle on in FM3-Edit settings as it might not be for everyone.

The idea is that if I click say the Amp block in FM3-Edit, it would also open that same block for editing on the FM3 hardware UI. This way I could use every control on the FM3 front panel to change things, giving me access to some physical controls while I am using FM3-Edit.

I like the idea. The screen of the device would mirror that on the computer screen. The question is whether the interface can do it?

I like the idea. The screen of the device would mirror that on the computer screen. The question is whether the interface can do it?
I would assume FM3-Edit would be able to send a command to tell FM3 to go to say Amp block when you click on the Amp block in FM3-Edit. Even better would be if it could also select the current tab (e.g. Poweramp). The functionality to do this of course exists in the FM3 already but no idea if it exposes controlling it with outside devices.

Back
Top Bottom