Wish Option to choose default scene AxeEdit

Musicroom

Currently we can set the default initial scene per preset using the AX8. I would like the option to set my default initial scene when I change presets via the software.

Last edited:
Currently we can set the default scene per preset using the AX8. I would like the option to set my default scene when I change presets via the software.
A preset change is a preset change... Why would you expect it to be different when done from AX8-EDIT?

What I’m talking about is when changing presets I may want to start using a preset with a particular scene like 2 or 3 or... as the starting point.

You can designate a default “initial” scene per preset on the AX8 hardware. I would like to designate the initial scene per preset in the software (AxeEdit) just for convenience.

Hope that is more clear.

What I’m talking about is when changing presets I may want to start using a preset with a particular scene like 2 or 3 or... as the starting point.

You can designate a default “initial” scene per preset on the AX8 hardware. I would like to designate the initial scene per preset in the software (AxeEdit) just for convenience.

Hope that is more clear.
Yes, I understood that...

I am not sure it is technically possible, because it would require the editor to know what this value is before the preset is loaded... Or else the Preset format would need to be extended to allow that.

Yes, I understood that...

I am not sure it is technically possible, because it would require the editor to know what this value is before the preset is loaded... Or else the Preset format would need to be extended to allow that.

I’m thinking that it would be similar to any other preset edit. Once you select the default scene you want per preset, that value/edit is stored / saved with the preset just like it is now - except now you can only store that edit at the hardware.

A preset change is a preset change... Why would you expect it to be different when done from AX8-EDIT?

That's what I was referring to here:

Thanks for your input. And yes I’m asking for the preset information written to the ax8 to be expanded. Maybe it’s too much to ask as you are indicating. It’s something I would use a lot for live settings. Granted there are work arounds and I can and do this edit currently at the hardware.

Back
Top Bottom