Optimizing preset for lower CPU usage

Hi Everyone,

I'm attaching a preset that I made which utilizes the 4CM method and combines my physical amp with the modeled amp from the FM3 (building off an original preset posted by @bdrama in this forum). All effects are of course coming from the FM3. The goal is to have a set up where I can use just the physical amp, just modeled amps, physical and modeled amp to independent monitors and finally a blend of the two. I'm running in stereo with Out 2 running into the power section of my amp with a cab and out1 running into an FRFR. I think that my preset works reasonably well to achieve this. I have kind of hit the CPU limit in terms of what I can do with this preset. I was hoping if anyone had any thoughts on further optimizing the preset to reduce CPU usage (which may allow me to add maybe an additional pitch block upfront or a modulation effect).

Thank

Attachments

• 4CM Setup.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
you can only have 1 pitch block.

ETA: ingenious signal path! I like it.

Ah I did not realize that we could add only 1 pitch block. BTW the original idea was from @bdrama which was posted in the forum. So not my original concept. What I added was the dual amp set up and I'm totally digging that. I tried adding more blocks but it unit tends to freeze at times giving me a warning on CPU usage..

Back
Top Bottom