Opinions Please my main rhythm patch

kevrock

Experienced
this is my main patch i play mainly in a hair metal and rock etc cover band i use this for most of my high gain stuff
i just wanna know what you think and what changes you would make. I have a gcp and i use on button for scene switch to lead.scene1 for main scene8 for lead i have then a use 2 buttons for vol up and down if a preset is to loud. but thanks to the new vu meter i don't really need them so thant leaves me with 7 buttons for fx i use drive and delay already so that leaves 5 I'm trying to make a patch that would have everything i need in it any suggestions would be great
last is the anoyyong pick attack on the high notes i can seem to get rid of it any help there would be nice as well thanks and let me know what you think
i have included the IR i use also

View attachment MAIN FRIEDMAN HBE HIGH GAIN.syx
View attachment Clark Kent's Gift to Mankind IR.syx

Might be worth posting a sample of you playing it, it will sound like me if I play it so the same comments likely wouldn't apply to you.

set up a sound cloud account(free until you post a curtain amount of minutes) upload your track to sound cloud. copy and paste the sound cloud url to this post

I don't do any recording. So I don't have a track to upload.
I just wanted some opinions on my live patch.

I'll try your patch in a little while but like KevinP said it will sound like me. hard to help you with the pick attack sound if we don't hear it.

loose the filter in scene 8 that thing is piercing. turn the final eq on. if that don't help try turning master volume to ten then back off input volume, presence, and input trim to get close to original gain. seems to help on the pick attack. a little longer time on the delay might help clean it up also ( I like analog delay but it is not the clearest for a clean tone) maybe choose another amp.

How is the filter piercing? I just use it for a solo boost. No sound shaping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

that's why you should post a track, the filter in my set up some how adds a high treblie squely harmonic kind of sound on certain high notes. I guess if I rolled back the high cut it might fix that.

Back
Top Bottom