Opinions needed... Axe II Mark II or XL+

I got The Mark II because I thought that I will never use all those space for presets and I was right, I'm very happy with that version. Also, I love that updates are made for both, sound gets better and exactly the same on the two versions.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The XL+ cannot run firmware older than 18 (well, I guess it can, but firmware older than that was never compiled/adapted to it). So if you want 'old' tones, you have to go with an older unit.

I owned a FX II MKII and upgraded to the XL+. Why? As mentioned lower noise floor, nicer display, and more memory. I thought I would never run out of room for the added Cab-packs, but I did. And I don't even have them all yet. Its the little things. :mrgreen

If you are a cover player then XL +.You run quickly out of user IR slots

This is what I have done right now AXE II-->AXE IIXL+.Wouldnd need the better display but there was no more XL arround

my 2 cents

Roland

Thanks again for all the input guys. I called them yesterday and they told me they should be back in stock today or tomorrow. Hopefully it's today since I was also told the sale would end today. Save $250 or basically get a free 3 year warranty. I've been refreshing the purchase page every 30 minutes or so!

Back
Top Bottom