Opinions and Help Needed

@Moke thank you!

Cutting the lows and highs after the cab made night and day difference!

I am using the Para Eq to cut lows below 80hz and above 6500hz.

I like this setup more than using traditional guitar speakers with the Axe FXIII

Finally I can take advantage of the Cab blocks and feel like I am playing a traditional guitar rig.

Thank you all for your input. This forum rules!

@Moke thank you!

I like this setup more than using traditional guitar speakers with the Axe FXIII

Finally I can take advantage of the Cab blocks and feel like I am playing a traditional guitar rig.

You should be able to achieve very similar results from the Cab block high and low cuts... What does your EQ look like?

@Moke thank you!

You should be able to achieve very similar results from the Cab block high and low cuts... What does your EQ look like?
I am using blocking at 80hz and 6500hz

Regardless of what you may hear, those speakers sound horrible unless you build and install them in the box Celestion recommends. For some reason theres this myth that you can just pop them in any cab and use them with a modeler and itll all just work out. Ive heard them in a marshall and a boogie cab, and in the correct box. Theres no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom