Opeth - Deliverance Guitar Tonematch

Great job man, probably my favorite Opeth album and you definitely did this track justice, tone is great as well I did a double take at first when it started, lmao.

thanks man! I'm glad you like my work 😃😃😃
my favorite opeth album is deliverance, along with damnation. Then comes still life and Blackwater park! 🤘🏻😃
Unfortunately the opeths later heritage I can't understand them, I've tried to listen to them over and over again ... but they just aren't for me ...

Just wondering if you's be able to share which amp and cabs you used to get the tone? The preset doesn't work with my fm3 unfortunately.

Great job on the cover btw!!!

Just wondering if you's be able to share which amp and cabs you used to get the tone? The preset doesn't work with my fm3 unfortunately.

Hi! Thanks man!
I'll look at it later, but maybe I won't be able to tell you, I don't know if I still saved the patch in my Ax FX🥲 I'll write to you later!

Here I am. I share the settings of the Amp block and the Drive block ... unfortunately, however, you don't see the CAB block because it is a tonematch!

Attachments

• Settings.zip
    722.6 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom