Opened for Buckcherry

Cool. Did they treat you well? No better measure of a band's character than how they treat their opening acts.

Cool. Did they treat you well? No better measure of a band's character than how they treat their opening acts.

Otherwise was fantastic. They loved our set, we loved theirs and they were cool dudes. Buckcherry spent the entire time on their bus and when they came inside, they all had hoodies on with the hoods up to hide... quite strange IMO. I mean, backstage was dark and there were only like, 3 stage hands, who were they hiding from? Strange. They played a good set though.

Otherwise was fantastic. They loved our set, we loved theirs and they were cool dudes. Buckcherry spent the entire time on their bus and when they came inside, they all had hoodies on with the hoods up to hide... quite strange IMO. I mean, backstage was dark and there were only like, 3 stage hands, who were they hiding from? Strange. They played a good set though.

Could just be a pre-show ritual. You get in to some weird habits when you tour a lot. Saves your sanity.

Dem' sound like some crazy bitches.

Could just be a pre-show ritual. You get in to some weird habits when you tour a lot. Saves your sanity.

True. I've seen people do some pretty weird things as a ritual. We all have our weird stuff too, for instance, I like to go somewhere and scream, our other guitarist does jumping jacks, etc... anything to let off some pent up anxiety. The Otherwise guys were actually lifting weights and jumping rope during our sound check.

Congrats man, that's some of the best fun us regular guys get! I hope you had a great time!

Back
Top Bottom