Oops...

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
https://reverb.com/blog/kirk-hammet...ail&utm_term=0_5889ed6702-3bd2c87400-54925425

Kirk-Header-2_hfvz7p.jpg

Honestly it seemed to me he probably never even bothered to see what other pedal makers were doing or who they were.

Just an off the cuff remark before knowing much about the current pedal makers.

Sounds like a Kanye West statement lol.

Regardless , its working as a publicity stunt.
What do you guys think , Kanye or stunt ?

I think it shows he was a little out of touch with the pedal market.

This is what I think. Excitement for a new venture + being out of touch == foot in mouth. If you've ever seen or read interviews with him, he always seems to be one of the nicest guys you'd wanna meet.

This is what I think. Excitement for a new venture + being out of touch == foot in mouth. If you've ever seen or read interviews with him, he always seems to be one of the nicest guys you'd wanna meet.
He also comes off as a bit awkward in his word selection too....that's not a diss, but an honest observation/opinion. I would not be shocked at all that he would honestly misspeak a bit, especially if he's excited and trying to promote a new product that he is proud of.

I'm just saying that people do seem to get so wrapped around the axle about stuff like this. He's been around for a really, really long time and I don't think that I've ever heard a person say a bad thing about the man as a person or that he's ever been anything other than gracious and polite. It's just funny to watch people get all bent out of shape over what is likely an honest mistake on what is actually pretty damn inconsequential. It's not like he was eating a live baby or something.

He also comes off as a bit awkward in his word selection too....that's not a diss, but an honest observation/opinion. I would not be shocked at all that he would honestly misspeak a bit, especially if he's excited and trying to promote a new product that he is proud of.

I'm just saying that people do seem to get so wrapped around the axle about stuff like this. He's been around for a really, really long time and I don't think that I've ever heard a person say a bad thing about the man as a person or that he's ever been anything other than gracious and polite. It's just funny to watch people get all bent out of shape over what is likely an honest mistake on what is actually pretty damn inconsequential. It's not like he was eating a live baby or something.
I was
TBH I doubt any of pedal makers (even those basement based) are THAT skillfull in soldering as this gentleman in playing:

Especially those goddamn notes in between...

I was always impressed with "master of the Puppets" material from this band , and how fast and chunky the picking was. I guess it was Kirk the whole time playing that?

Back
Top Bottom