Ooh! Scary stuff!

This guy is a cool Dad.

He needs to work on his facial expressions to compete with Leon Todd though. :p

Edit: How good would a theremin sound through the AxeFx for Halloween o_O

Last edited:
Wow, not a Halloween adept here in Europe, this is EXCELLENT !!!
BTW Rowan Atkinson could take a guitar face course here.
Great Video !

@DougB415 - That was cool! I did some "scary sound effects" at a Haunted House as a teenager (~1976). It was so long ago I don't remember what gear I was using (Penco LP copy, little combo amp, dual delay I think). It was the 70s so...

That was fun! It would be cool to do this for a moment as an intro to a song as well.
That was my first thought too! It was the same inclination I had in 1976. The person running the Haunted House had to come up to the second floor 3 or 4 times and tell me "Just play the scary sounds!" There's quite a bit more that happened that night, but I'll spare you the details. It involved a lot of mud and the police. My dad was a cop.

Thank you for this! It's been super fun and now I need to smash an analog synth into this and see what else I can come up with.

That’s too fun. I did something along these lines as well. Had it cranked out of my garage all night. Love the idea of playing live. I’ll have to wait till the kids are older to do that.

Last edited:
Your video inspired me to install FW 17.01 tonight and throw together a quick (somewhat) copy of your preset. I added a volume pedal at the beginning for swells, a looper, two of the Pegasus reverb blocks in parallel (one high and one low), and another volume pedal at the end. Then I recorded a loop of swelled bends done all over the neck. Whenever the doorbell rang tonight, I'd hit the second volume pedal and have instant spooky noises coming out of the front room as I opened the door. Definitely saving it for next year, too. Thanks for the idea! 👍

Attachments

• Hellaween II.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom