Only Use 1 Amp Block At A Time?

Hey Guys, here is my Bass Preset, i hope you have fun with it!
Dial it in basicaly with the first three gain knobs of the mixer and the level of the fourths row filter block for the dry signal.
The Filter Blocks are muted when bypassed, so you can simply hear what each row is doing.
Also look at the phase switches in the filter blocks, its important to allign the phase correctly. You can also try to remove a drive block with another type or against a gainy guitar or bass amplifier, so you have more processing power for other blocks, because the amp block uses the other FM3 processor!
Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks, I will load it up tonight.

Hey Guys, here is my Bass Preset, i hope you have fun with it!
Dial it in basicaly with the first three gain knobs of the mixer and the level of the fourths row filter block for the dry signal.
The Filter Blocks are muted when bypassed, so you can simply hear what each row is doing.
Also look at the phase switches in the filter blocks, its important to allign the phase correctly. You can also try to remove a drive block with another type or against a gainy guitar or bass amplifier, so you have more processing power for other blocks, because the amp block uses the other FM3 processor!
Hope you enjoy it!
OK, I couldn't wait until tonight. This sounds great. Reminds me very much of the tone I would get using my old Darkglass X-7 pedal. Which surprised me when I found neither of the drive blocks were the Darkglass emulation. I was at the CPU limit as well. Thank you very much for this. It was similar to what I was starting to work on myself, but very different at the same time. Give me a couple weeks to play around with this and I will post where I ended up. This forum is awesome for exchanging ideas. 🤘 🤘 🤘

OK, I couldn't wait until tonight. This sounds great. Reminds me very much of the tone I would get using my old Darkglass X-7 pedal. Which surprised me when I found neither of the drive blocks were the Darkglass emulation. I was at the CPU limit as well. Thank you very much for this. It was similar to what I was starting to work on myself, but very different at the same time. Give me a couple weeks to play around with this and I will post where I ended up. This forum is awesome for exchanging ideas. 🤘 🤘 🤘
I am very curious to see how you change my preset!

I am very curious to see how you change my preset!
Let me say 1st, your preset is perfect. Great work. (A normal bassist would pay 2-300 dollars to get that sound in a pedal) I'm just trying to put together a preset when I can use 4-8 scenes to go from fat & clean to dirty and grindy. Along with some effects sprinkled in along the way. It was great to see yours was going down the same path to achieving that. (at least for the dirty side of things)

I just tried it, too. It’s outstanding! Reminds me of the Neural DSP Parallax plugin for sure, but I like this sound better. Thanks again!

I just tried it, too. It’s outstanding! Reminds me of the Neural DSP Parallax plugin for sure, but I like this sound better. Thanks again!
So I wasn't the only one who heard a little Darkglass in there....And yes, Petrocelli's preset sounds awesome!

So I wasn't the only one who heard a little Darkglass in there....And yes, Petrocelli's preset sounds awesome!
Thank you, I'm glad you like it!
I created the preset with headphones and I have to say that I'm actually more of a guitarist than a bassist. I am also a hobby electronics hobbyist and long ago I thought about constructing such a bass preamp, but that was a bit too complicated and time-consuming for me.
Now that I have my FM3, it is wonderful to implement such an idea with the many possibilities of different blocks in the grid.

Back
Top Bottom