Only taken 2 years

Nice set-up, are you using the RC Booster as an ON all the time pedal? That’s such a great pedal.

Talk more about your set-up & the external pedals if you have the time.

Thx & Peace! X-Mann

Ahh yes, so chain is polytune, Keeley 2 knob, signa drive, rc booster the fx8 in 4cm with blackstar ht20.
The boss volume is global volume, assigned to out pre, the mission is for whammy or wah.
RC booster is always on and the second gain is set for a little kick as needed.
Not quite got the signa drive perfectly set yet.
All my patches have an always on rc booster so the separate pedal is a cpu saver.

I have never quite got the compressor setting I wanted and the Keeley came up good on eBay, to be fair the rc and signa were also cheap!

All powered via voodoo labs pedal power 2 underneath (including fx8)

And if anyone interested all cables are from designacable, including the humbusters for 4CM

How did you power the FX8 with the PP2?

How much CPU did the extra drive block take up?

Glad it's working for you!

Yes the pass through outlet, makes things much easier!
As for cpu, just enough to flick the verbs up to high quality, style is mostly modern praise and worship music so very delay/reverb heavy

I know what you mean about the FX8 compressor settings. I seem to get close but never exactly spot on. I've been considering an outboard compressor. This one:
bjx10ev9qrfzommvvsar.jpg

My kingdom for a multi-band compressor block.

Nice setup. I hear you about the compressor. I really like my Wampler Ego Mini. I also like the H9 compressor alot, but I prefer to go as much analog as I can, and If I am bothered to bring that the H9 it would likely be for some other effect. All that said, I am new to compressors, but with the Wampler or H9 I really starting to get it.

Back
Top Bottom