One stomp button = two functions?

amigauser

Hi guys,

A very happy new FX8 user.

I have my FX8 using midi for my Mesa TC50. I currrently have the pedal layout as:

Bottom row standard affair
1=Green channel on TC50
2=blue channel on TC50
3=red channel on TC50
4= Filter block with 6db boost for soloing

The top 4 are just various effects

My questions is, how can I have button 4 function as filter as well as a second delay for soloing, noting that I could be in any of the first 3 buttons (amp channels)?

Hope that makes sense, excuse my ignorance as I should probably do more research, but not sure on the terminology to make this happen. Another scene for button 4 wouldn't seem to work, as I want to be in any of the other 3 scenes (button 1, 2 or 3) and be able to press on button 4 for the boost and added solo delay whilst retaining the blocks that current scene has.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys,

A very happy new FX8 user.

I have my FX8 using midi for my Mesa TC50. I currrently have the pedal layout as:

Bottom row standard affair
1=Green channel on TC50
2=blue channel on TC50
3=red channel on TC50
4= Filter block with 6db boost for soloing

The top 4 are just various effects

My questions is, how can I have button 4 function as filter as well as a second delay for soloing, noting that I could be in any of the first 3 buttons (amp channels)?

Hope that makes sense, excuse my ignorance as I should probably do more research, but not sure on the terminology to make this happen. Another scene for button 4 wouldn't seem to work, as I want to be in any of the other 3 scenes (button 1, 2 or 3) and be able to press on button 4 for the boost and added solo delay whilst retaining the blocks that current scene has.

Any help would be appreciated.
Sounds like a perfect case for scenes...

No worries thanks guys, I will have a play and see what I can come up with.

Any chance you would be able to upload your preset with the scenes bob, so I can try it out?.

Back
Top Bottom