One Song with [FXIII, Kemper, HX Stomp]

FYI...
There's weird pops and high freq clicks in the left channel during the first 15 seconds or so on the HX Stomp clip.
You forgot to apply a stereo delay to the Axe III's lead line, clearly audible at 0:30. Maybe other effects too?
And what's up with the rake and delay at 2:00 in Axe III's clip? Not in the other two clips.

What's this comparison supposed to be...?

Out of the three tracks, if I had to choose one as my favourite, it would be the Kemper, Axe 2nd, HX 3rd. To me the Kemper is more round and full, particularly in the clean section, yet still cuts through the mix in the overdriven parts, more pleasing to my ear. The HX seems a little harsh and thin and is lost slightly in the mix compared to the others, the Axe somewhere inbetween.

Having said that, I' m also not sure what is being compared, as different amps/ cabs are used in each of the units, and are eq'd differently. The Axe track for example, is too nasal in the clean section to me, I would not be happy with this tone and would choose a different setup. There are countless examples of better tone than this using the Axe.

Thanks for posting anyway, enjoyed the examples.

Whats the use of it ? as long as there are "a lot of buttons" on each its only a matter of taste..I think AxeFx sound much more interesting that showed in those comparison

Back
Top Bottom