One side died? Getting output from only one side.

tonyi

Inspired
Well, I was playing my FXII through two Atomic Reactors sounding great. Out of the blue, one side dies. One output is live, nothing out of the other. I tried changing cables but there is no problem with the cables or the Reactors, it is the FXII. Any ideas?

why would it?

So, for the Output Levels knobs on the front panel, Output Level 2 controls only the FX send and not Output Level 1 controlling volume to left side and Output Level 2 controlling volume to the right side? Output Level 1 knob should control volume to both Atomic Reactors?

So, for the Output Levels knobs on the front panel, Output Level 2 controls only the FX send and not Output Level 1 controlling volume to left side and Output Level 2 controlling volume to the right side? Output Level 1 knob should control volume to both Atomic Reactors?

Yes, each output knob will control the level of the L & R outputs. If you don't have an FX loop in your patch & have output 2 set to mirror output 1, it will control a 2nd set of monitors. You could have out 1 go to the FOH & out 2 go to your stage monitors & have 2 separate level controls.

Yes, each output knob will control the level of the L & R outputs. If you don't have an FX loop in your patch & have output 2 set to mirror output 1, it will control a 2nd set of monitors. You could have out 1 go to the FOH & out 2 go to your stage monitors & have 2 separate level controls.

I want it to be stereo with one channel to the left and one to the right. It was doing that but suddenly stopped. Now no sound is coming from the left output jack only the right. I'm not much of a tweaker so I'm not very good at explaining the problem.

Back
Top Bottom