One Shot From Your Last Gig - Bar/Club/Hall/Stadium/Bedroom

i'm gonna fail at this thread :)

here's the kit i played the other night - lots of cymbals for experimenting with stuff:
TNcntcaaapSmJL7g

and since that doesn't show the band, here's some photos of a different band, cats i play with though, but i'm not in this band - i'm taking the photo :p
Uah9vm6v0ub0IhON

1985 Wilson Theater Fresno Ca. my band in high school, 2nd one is Hoover high school the year before (no spandex). Mullets were cool !! me with the Red Ibanez destroyer, upgraded with a Floyd in 83 way before anyone had one, at least in Fresno!

Love those Destroyers! Always wanted one ever since seeing Phil Collen and Adrian Smith playing them. Not sure I've ever seen one with the bridge pickup only like your red one. Ibanez just reissued the Destroyer, but I haven't had a chance to take one for a test drive yet. Hoping it's decent because they're not too much $$$ at all. And I'm due for a new addition to the collection. :)

Love those Destroyers! Always wanted one ever since seeing Phil Collen and Adrian Smith playing them. Not sure I've ever seen one with the bridge pickup only like your red one. Ibanez just reissued the Destroyer, but I haven't had a chance to take one for a test drive yet. Hoping it's decent because they're not too much $$$ at all. And I'm due for a new addition to the collection. :)

That was a special guitar. The floyd was added on the year they came out with the double locking trems in either 83 or 84.

Last gig of 2013, Friday December 27th. It was a Hawaiian-themed 80s beach party (which hopefully explains the outfits!).

Also saw the outing of my new Custom 24 ;)

e645a6eef8f4159f0e5afbcade1f983a_zpsc8028a95.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here is me guesting with a mates band. I'm the one on a hastily borrowed Tele.

BandSubandI_zps4e180dd7.jpg

Last edited:
We also play that song, Inside Out...goes over great. I sing/play it, and always start it a bit fast, which is fine for the beginning, but man that song doesnt let up tempo/singing wise...its a breather, lol. we end our 1st set with that one, followed by Every Rose Has It's Thorn

Playing bass in this band. Amnesia rockfest in Montreal. Screenshot of a video, lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom