• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

One preset will not recall using MFC-101 MKIII via Fastlink?

Gene

Inspired
Hi all, I am a new AXE FX 2 XL and MFC-101 MKIII user.

There seems to be a strange thing happening with my rig.

I have saved a preset to preset location 384 but switch 5 on MFC does nothing when I try to recall this patch but works fine in all other banks. (both AXE FX 2 XL and MFC are set to start presets at 000).

The MFC Bank/Song limit is set to 77 and will go no higher. I have selected AXE FX 2 XL in the MFC port menu and XL in the Midi Mode as instructed in the Quickstart guide.

Perhaps the MFC 101 MKIII cannot recall presets above 383?

I have been looking through the manuals online and can't see an answer to this so perhaps one of you will know.

I would appreciate anyone helping me out on this.

So, thanks in advance.

Gene;)

Last edited:

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
The MFC-101 cannot recall presets above 383 at this time. I believe this will be addressed in the next firmware release.

Gene

Inspired
Ah, Problem solved for now. I thought perhaps I had a bug in system.

Great stuff, thanks for speedy reply.

Gene

Top Bottom