One of the most interesting sites i've seen on the internet!!

Wow! The resources for students today is remarkable. And to think us old farts got thru school with a slide rule and the Dewey Decimal system. :)

Nice find!

Wow! The resources for students today is remarkable. And to think us old farts got thru school with a slide rule and the Dewey Decimal system. :)

Nice find!

Got through school? :|

:lol

But no really, I am actually a miserable failure. :(

Wow. This is a pretty sweet find. If I was in school this would be great. Alas, I chose audio engineering. :lol

Forget the kids, this is great for me. :)

I'm getting ready to CLEP general math to finish up my associates and this is perfect for a refresher. I got a cheat book that goes through what you need to know and I was shocked at how much stuff is in there and how much I had forgotten. I always assumed that general math wouldn't have quadratic equations and all kinds of other stuff that I'm not even sure if I ever learned.

This is a great find!

I found a more interesting site - but I definitely won't be telling my kids about it ..... or you actually because I'd be banned! :twisted

Fantastic! I love learning new stuff, so this will surely consume my life. I'm already known as the "Obscure knowledge" guy and this is feeding my neurosis. Thank you for being an enabler!

Back
Top Bottom