One of my fav sounds ever...

Nice Kriig. I've learned to watch for your soundcloud posts......you've got a knack for good tone and finding it in the Axe II. I haven't had much luck with the Lone Star model....now I want to try it again.

Hi RossE

Try those cabinets with the mics. It really matter what kind of guitar you use. Try something with singlecoils. This was done with a Yamaha Pacifica w/DiMarzio Cruisers (DP187), the bridge version. A fatter sounding SC than my Suhr ML`s. It sounds good with all my guitars, but especially good with this Yamaha (2x cruiser+AT-1) and my Suhr Classic (2xML+Aldrich hum)close behind.

That`s why i love this Axe thing. I can have patches for each guitar, even though they sound good with all of them.

Excellent feel and tone. Looks like I'm going to have to dig into the Lonestar amp with my new Strat. I always associate Boogies with humbuckers for some reason... maybe because this is the first Strat I've owned... :)

Kriig, that was great.

I ended up letting the player keep going and I have to say that you have some really tasty stuff up there. There's something about the songs that reminds me of Phil Keaggy, perhaps the overall feel. I really enjoyed them.

Terry.

Back
Top Bottom