One license how many machines?

6L6C

Power User
How many machines is one license good for?

I just built a new tower and installed MFC Edit but thinking it would also be nice to have on my laptop.

John

How many machines is one license good for?

I just built a new tower and installed MFC Edit but thinking it would also be nice to have on my laptop.

John
Thanks for asking John. As long as it's only one user, the same user, on your machines that's okay.
-Gary

Im looking forward to get a MFC-101 and therefore i also want to buy MFC-Edit.

Now i looked up the Software in the FAS Shop and i had to preselect the operating system i want to use.
I am a Mac and Win User and would like to install MFC Edit on both Machines.
Do i really need to buy MFC-Edit twice (once for Mac and once for PC)?
Or do i get both Versions no matter what i select in the Dropdown Menu?

Markus

Same question. Must you buy a version for each OS? In my case, use Win down to about 25% of the time, Linux otherwise.

Stratocaster and gootah333, as long as it is only yourself using it on one machine at a time I don't mind if you use MFC-Edit on more than one machine. Email me a copy of your order confirmation and activation key and which OS you want as the additional OS and I'll send you a link for a one-time download. I'll PM you the email address.

Stratocaster and gootah333, as long as it is only yourself using it on one machine at a time I don't mind if you use MFC-Edit on more than one machine. Email me a copy of your order confirmation and activation key and which OS you want as the additional OS and I'll send you a link for a one-time download. I'll PM you the email address.

Hello. I have changed to Mac (still one user). Is it possible go get help in getting download link and registration code that works on mac?

(I have the original mail from sales@fractalaudio.com where the win registration code was send to me with)

Regards,
Niklas

Hello. I have changed to Mac (still one user). Is it possible go get help in getting download link and registration code that works on mac?

(I have the original mail from sales@fractalaudio.com where the win registration code was send to me with)

Regards,
Niklas
Niklas, you should have received an email from me with the information you were looking for.

Back
Top Bottom