One last try before I pull the pin

Wow thanks for your tips I would of never ventured into that territory,with me it's a case of you have no idea what that does don't touch it,suppose I should tinker a bit more.
Do you mainly use FRFR or Guitar cab? At the moment I'm just not comfortable using the axe at a gig.
As I said I know the Axe is capable of delivering but unfortunately the nut behind it is letting it down.

No problem man! Some of the other forum members helped me tremendously when I first got my unit and it becomes contagious. :) You want folks to enjoy the unit just as much.

I use both FRFR and guitar cab at the same time. I have a Xitone 1x12 FRFR speaker plugged into one output and a Matrix NL12 "traditional" guitar cab plugged into the other side. Since I'm setup like this, I have to put an "FXL" block into every preset, right in front of the "CAB" block. What that does is gives the Xitone FRFR speaker full FRFR (output 1), and the Matrix NL12 no cab simulation (output 2 into FXL). Really enjoying the setup.

I used to use two Marshall 4x12 cabs and loved the setup but I wanted to be able to use cab sims because unless I'm playing songs that only bands with Marshall cabs use, I can't really effectively capture a ton of sounds. I liked the sound coming thru real speaker cabs more but the FRFR is more flexible.

Are you in Sydney? I don't how useful I could be but I'm willing to come over and have a tweak on settings for a few hours. I'm both guitarist and audio engineer.

On the condition that you let me have a go on the Cilia(s)... ;-) Always wanted to try those out...

That's a great offer, the OP seems like he would benefit from a bit of in person troubleshooting.

Are you in Sydney? I don't how useful I could be but I'm willing to come over and have a tweak on settings for a few hours. I'm both guitarist and audio engineer.

On the condition that you let me have a go on the Cilia(s)... ;-) Always wanted to try those out...

Done deal I own 8 Cilias,that should get me a few days of tweaking lol

No problem man! Some of the other forum members helped me tremendously when I first got my unit and it becomes contagious. :) You want folks to enjoy the unit just as much.

I use both FRFR and guitar cab at the same time. I have a Xitone 1x12 FRFR speaker plugged into one output and a Matrix NL12 "traditional" guitar cab plugged into the other side. Since I'm setup like this, I have to put an "FXL" block into every preset, right in front of the "CAB" block. What that does is gives the Xitone FRFR speaker full FRFR (output 1), and the Matrix NL12 no cab simulation (output 2 into FXL). Really enjoying the setup.

I used to use two Marshall 4x12 cabs and loved the setup but I wanted to be able to use cab sims because unless I'm playing songs that only bands with Marshall cabs use, I can't really effectively capture a ton of sounds. I liked the sound coming thru real speaker cabs more but the FRFR is more flexible.

Man a big thank you actually starting to sound good,thru my Bogner 212 cab,with your help

Its always frustrating at first but eventually, you'll get the hang of it.

If not, then I'll be willing to take the AF2 off your hands!!

Back
Top Bottom