One for Leon Todd to consider....Thin Lizzy....

Dixiethedog

Experienced
I was watching Leon's youtube channel on tv (youtube) last night and enjoyed every moment. One video really caught my attention was "How not to play Sykes licks".
In it Leon mentions how he listened to Live and Dangerous as a youngster. For me one of my absolute fave LP's of all time.
So, Leon if you should happen to read this would you maybe consider doing a live and dangerous type of preset please? Get the harmonizer switched on!!!
I loved the John Sykes sound's but for me Lizzy will always be Gorham and Robertson or Gorham and gary Moore. Mmm..a Black rose preset would be incredible to hear.
Incidentally, Ive met John sykes before. He used to play in a local rock band (The Tygers Of Pantang) when I was young. They always seemed to be playing most weeks at our local rock club (Mingles, Whitley Bay). A cool bunch of lad's but I think it's safe to say he went on to better thing's!
Thank you
Brett
PS to this. Live and Dangerous is the reason why I fell in love with Gibson Les Paul's. The best guitars ever! lol

:) Im still a newbie here so dont want to over step my boundary's and look to be pushy with sending PM's. If Leon should see this, great, if not I'll wait until I get myself an AX8 and work out some sound's myself. They wont be as good as a seasoned expert though.

Back
Top Bottom