One bank with every single currently available amp (FW 14.05) (16.00b12)

Entasis

Inspired
One preset for each one of the 120+ amps, and scenes for each one of the modes.
Nothing has been dialed-in, everything is at default values (noon or as-is when loaded)

Cabs were narrowed down according to the recommendations in the wiki and @yek's guide (you did a yeoman's job; thank you!) and I usually selected the most palatable cab within the SM57s. I was playing a Gibson ES-335 switching back and forth from the bridge pickup (stock) to the neck pickup (BKP The Mule (basically a PAF)) strung with .012s and using headphones.

Use the looper to record your guitar. Sit back with a drink and explore, tweak, take notes, listen!
Enjoy!

Attachments

• All_the_amps.syx
    6 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Thank you so very much, this is PERFECT! It's like walking into a guitar store with all of the best amps turned on, mic'd up with an SM57 and ready for you to start fiddling around with!

One preset for each one of the 120+ amps, and scenes for each one of the modes.
Nothing has been dialed-in, everything is at default values (noon or as-is when loaded)

Cabs were narrowed down according to the recommendations in the wiki and @yek's guide (you did a yeoman's job; thank you!) and I usually selected the most palatable cab within the SM57s. I was playing a Gibson ES-335 switching back and forth from the bridge pickup (stock) to the neck pickup (BKP The Mule (basically a PAF)) strung with .012s and using headphones.

Use the looper to record your guitar. Sit back with a drink and explore, tweak, take notes, listen!
Enjoy!
Awesome can’t wait to check this out Thanks

Back
Top Bottom