On The Turning Away Solo Cover

Nice tone and playing. Amazing how well that patch works for any Gilmour lead.

We put so much thought/worry into trying to dial in each and every song, but really if the playing skill is there, it sounds good with any tone

As such, Gilmour tone really is in the hands

Nice tone and playing. Amazing how well that patch works for any Gilmour lead.

We put so much thought/worry into trying to dial in each and every song, but really if the playing skill is there, it sounds good with any tone

As such, Gilmour tone really is in the hands
I agree and I have been using the same amp and settings for most everything I am doing. I just change the effects sometimes as needed, but I totally agree with you!

That said, I'd love to check out a variation of the patch if you'd ever be willing to post it. Really curious to see some of the settings you've got to get that tone from a Princeton model. If you blindly posted the clip and asked to guess what amp, I for sure would never have thought it was a Princeton LOL

That said, I'd love to check out a variation of the patch if you'd ever be willing to post it. Really curious to see some of the settings you've got to get that tone from a Princeton model. If you blindly posted the clip and asked to guess what amp, I for sure would never have thought it was a Princeton LOL
Yes I will post it just been busy, I will do it soon!

I can't get tired of listening to Gilmour's material. Excellent tone and playing!!! Makes me wanna go back and reach out to the DSOT version of this song, my personal favorite.

Back
Top Bottom