On the Passing of our Co-Worker Charlie Vessey

Terribly sad news. My thoughts are with Fractal and his family. May you find comfort in the company of each other as you deal with his passing.

It is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of our friend and co-worker Charlie Vessey on January 31. Charlie had been with us as a repair technician since 2012, but he was so much more. He was a wonderful co-worker with a great sense of humor and the ability to bring people together. Those of us who knew him well will remember his wisdom and his kindness. As a fan of heavy music, Charlie would also often work "in the trenches" before live shows. In doing so, he became close friends with some of our most celebrated endorsers, and we always knew we could count on him to be a great representatives with these high profile clients. His skill, his caring, his ethics, and the way he always wanted "to do what's best for the company" helped to define the high standards that we all try to uphold every day. If you knew Charlie, you'll know what a personal and professional loss this is for us all. He will be missed.

Charlie was just the best! I'm so sad he's passed too soon, but thankful to have had a chance to know him. It's a sad day for the Fractal family, and my deepest condolences to everyone at FAS.

Last edited:
What? No :( so sorry to hear this. Charlie indeed was awesome. My sincere condolences to the family. Aww man....

I can tell from your post that he was family to you guys. I’m sorry for that loss, and grateful he had someone like you to remember him as a person, colleague, and friend.

You know those times when you really wish you’d met someone, but never had the opportunity to? This is one of those times. Peace and comfort to all who lost this wonderful man.

Very sorry to hear this. I never met him but talked to him on the phone several times & he was great to deal with. Very helpful & truly provided great customer support. RIP Charlie!

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to his friends and family.
I interacted with Charlie on several occasions to have repairs on my Axe-Fx II and he was always very personable and extremely helpful.
I know he will be very missed.

So incredibly sad. I only had a couple brief encounters with the man and as noted by all he was a pleasure to communicate with. He will be missed greatly.

Sorry for your loss. I lost one of my employees about 12 years. He was only 26. Took a long time to get over it. All the best to his family and coworkers.

Back
Top Bottom