On stage monitor for good sustain / feedback?

Feedback is a function of the amp/guitar/speaker interaction. What KIND of speaker should not make a difference.

Choose from one of the very many FRFR options out there. I've moved you to a section where there are very many opinions on which one works for you.

R

Tji
Feedback is a function of the amp/guitar/speaker interaction. What KIND of speaker should not make a difference.

Choose from one of the very many FRFR options out there. I've moved you to a section where there are very many opinions on which one works for you.

R
This!
There are many good FRFR Options ok the market, you have to try them and find the right one for you.
I made the best experience with my Red Sound Elis8 and MF10, other like CLR, Xitone, Friedman etc.
Try which you like best.

cheers
Sash

My suggestions is Dynacord AXM 12A, they are very versatile if you find them in the US or European market.

R
Tji

This!
There are many good FRFR Options ok the market, you have to try them and find the right one for you.
I made the best experience with my Red Sound Elis8 and MF10, other like CLR, Xitone, Friedman etc.
Try which you like best.

cheers
Sash
Thank you all!

You better adapt a pedal called FREQOUT from DiGiTech, instead of looking for decent FRFR.
It really work any time you need a feedback in front of the input of an amp. It sounds great!

Back
Top Bottom