Omnis and Rivolta owners?

Budda

Axe-Master
Turns out I really find the offset shape comfortable, but I have a history of loving LP style bridges. The Omnis JM6 seems like a great idea for both my wallet and spec ideas. The rivolta combinata VII is also on the short list with wraptail and blocks. There's only one omnis dealer for Canada, but the rivolta dealer is within driving distance.

Owners, thoughts?

Last edited:
If you like the Gibson bridge (I'm assuming TOM style) have you tried a Firebird style guitar? I have a Sully Raven which is similar in shape to a reverse Firebird. It has a tonepros wraparound bridge and it's really comfortable.

If you like the Gibson bridge (I'm assuming TOM style) have you tried a Firebird style guitar? I have a Sully Raven which is similar in shape to a reverse Firebird. It has a tonepros wraparound bridge and it's really comfortable.

I feel like firebird and jazzmaster are pretty close in terms of shape. I bet google has an overlay pic haha.

I have tried 1 firebird and i dont recall taking to it much. It was during someone else's soundcheck though, so there was some stress involved.

I really dig the JM offset shape which is why the Omnis has appeal. But the rivolta offers some different specs, which would make it stand out a bit more against my current JM.

IMG_20200812_050829.jpg

Back
Top Bottom