OMG9

Bob777

After installing OMG9 hold button for scenes (Tap Tempo) does not appear on FC-6, can anyone help?

Just got my FM3 yesterday and took the OMG9 layout defaults for a spin. This has made setup of my live rig a breeze. I wanted to point out that the hold function for "Scenes" doesn't work after loading the file but all I had to do was adjust the layout link to show FC-6 Layout 2 View 2 (it was set to View 1). Just in case this throws anyone for a loop.

Both my Tap and hold layout links are set to 2 and I'm wondering why they wouldn't be set to 8 for the OMG9 layout?
And my Scenes button says More when I hold it.

Last edited:
The Scenes button hold issue turns out to be a problem with FM3-Edit. It wasn't exporting the correct setting.
This is fixed now and I have used the new version to upload a fresh copy of the OMG layouts, which is in the zip file at the original location.

https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fm3/omg9/omg9-1p0.zip
Yesss! This fixed it! Nice work. ;)

Don't forget to install the new FM3-Edit (version 1.01.02) before you load the updated OMG-9 layouts.

Can also confirm this is fixed for me here! With the new FM3-Edit and the updated zip file, I get a SCENES button on the FM3 that has a working hold function now. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom