OMG9 + OMG15

I have tried that but I can't get to the same screen that is shown on the OMG9 video. This is for the controller values. I have different buttons...
Hope you figured it out. I just found out it’s built in the fm3. No need to go through all those steps anymore

I am using the omg9 setup (fm3 + fc6) and i have 4 external switches and two expression pedals. The pedals are wah and volume.

For the switches, im thinking about doing a boost(filter block), tap/tuner, looper, idk. Anybody else do anything like this? What do you set your external switches for in omg9?

So I am trying to load the OMG9 layout and in following the above video, I see that on my FM3 Edit, I don't have the same buttons that are shown. In the upper right hand side, I don't have an FC Controllers button....mine says FC Edit. My FM3 is brand new and I just downloaded the editor. What am I missing? Also, I inadvertently tried to use Adobe to open the layout file and now I can't get the file to open. Is there a way to change that so Adobe is not the default? Any assistance is appreciated....
Use the automatic updater in the FM3 itself...follow the procedure in the OMG9 document. Super easy. I just set mine up with OMG15.

For the switches, im thinking about doing a boost(filter block), tap/tuner, looper, idk. Anybody else do anything like this? What do you set your external switches for in omg9?

I generally use off-FC switches for utility stuff, stuff that doesn't need an LED ring indicator, and stuff like that. I also have a few "universal" CS things there.

This is probably a good subject for its own discussion thread where it can be discussed in depth.... :)

I see a layout for FM9 and AXE FX III. Is there one for the FM3 with an FC6?

Thank you
OMG9 is only for the FM3+FC6. OFM9G is for the FM9.

OMG9 is built into the firmware on the FM3. Attach the FC6, then follow the directions in the manual on p. 73 or download Download OMG9-15 and follow the directions in the archive.

Or… are you talking about the Setlist/Song layout? If so, look at the README file in the archive, under the "AXE-FX III WITH FC-6 OR FC-12" section. The FC6 discussion applies to the FX3 or the FM3, and the FC6.

Last edited:
OMG9 is only for the FM3+FC6. OFM9G is for the FM9.

OMG9 is built into the firmware on the FM3. Attach the FC6, then follow the directions in the manual on p. 73 or download Download OMG9-15 and follow the directions in the archive.
Sorry. let me clarify. I'm looking for layout on the FM3 and FC6 (used together) that utilizes the new setlist and song function available in FW 6.0.

Thanks,

Darrell

Thanks for your help. I did read the second part. It works, but not great. I created my own layout but was hoping for a higher quality layout (like OMG 9 Plus for fm3 and FC6).

please explain what is this OMG9 OMG15?
It was a layout for the FM3 and FC6 and the FM3 and FC12, the cool thing is now its been dialed in and part of the FM9, supper logical, before that the layouts were not as refined imo...

Back
Top Bottom