OMG3 with PerPreset setting problem

randombastage

Experienced
I seem to always cause the OMG3 layout to get screwed up when creating any kind of PerPreset (override or non override). I can get the per preset to control Control Switch 1 to work but then holding the middle button down to go to Home doesn't take me to that layout....or suddenly one of the buttons is unresponsive...or a couple other behaviors that take you to another layout that isn't what was expected.

I look at the assignments for the switches, definitions and controllers etc and there doesn't seem to be any changes from the initial OMG3 layout pages.

I guess I'm doing something wrong but can't find it.

Can someone verify they are able to use OMG3 with per preset functionality?

Make sure that your per-preset switches include not only a path back to the correct layout (including any applicable Layout Links), but also the correct view within that layout.

I seem to always cause the OMG3 layout to get screwed up when creating any kind of PerPreset (override or non override). I can get the per preset to control Control Switch 1 to work but then holding the middle button down to go to Home doesn't take me to that layout....or suddenly one of the buttons is unresponsive...or a couple other behaviors that take you to another layout that isn't what was expected.

I look at the assignments for the switches, definitions and controllers etc and there doesn't seem to be any changes from the initial OMG3 layout pages.

I guess I'm doing something wrong but can't find it.

Can someone verify they are able to use OMG3 with per preset functionality?

Possibly you could give specifics. Ie: What are you assigning to what switch in which Layout? Easier to debug than "it does not work."
Or if you want, post your Layouts and the problematic preset (with overrides) and I'll take a look.

Reactions: Rex
you're aware that Per-Preset needs to be assigned to both Tap and Hold separately in the switch setup right? if you make a Placeholder that has a Tap and Hold function, then only assign the Per-Preset on the TAP switch assignment, it won't automatically perform the Per-Preset HOLD. you need to assign it separately on the switch assignment page.

we don't have the details of your setup, so just mentioning that.

Back
Top Bottom