OMG Those Reverbs

I hope you'll share the results with us via SoundCloud. I think we'd all love to hear the original patch on the II and how it translates to the III.

Ok, bummer. I thought I had read elsewhere on this site that Axe 3 verb blocks were upgraded to full stereo.

I guess I'll be keeping the Bricasti and my line mixer as there is no AES FX block on the 3 either. My rack is getting fat and heavy again..:-(
May be a stupid question. Can you use 2 independent mono reverb blocks, one for left and another for right to preserve the true stereo signal.

May be a stupid question. Can you use 2 independent mono reverb blocks, one for left and another for right to preserve the true stereo signal.

That's what I do now in my 2. But as I use two verb sounds in my main sound, I need a second verb and a line mixer to avoid extra ADA conversions, latency and to control the 2nd verb wet volume against the main Axe output. It's still better than my fridge rack, but an AES FX block would be the best as I could get rid of the line mixer, cables, latency, weight, space etc...

Back
Top Bottom