OMG preset bank +1 goes up as high as 306 and then goes back to 000

Sean Clancy

I just got my brand new FC=6 and I followed all the instruction everywhere to setup the OMG layout. It's great - except for 1 thing...
Whenever I select a preset that higher that 300, whenever I hold P3 down to increase by 6, it goes back to 000.
All my band patches are in the 400's so that's a real showstopper.
I've tried changing parameters all over the Fm3 and Fm3 edit - and I know that there's a setting for the lowest and highest bank numbers... I've been scoring the forums and I came across one post that said look at page 4 on foot controllers. It was very vague.

Could somebody please explain how to correct this by numbered steps?
Cheers,
Sean

I don't have mine in front of me. However, I think it's probably the wrap/limit setting defined for the Bank Up/Down parameter. Just increase it. Sounds like it's set to 50. It's defined on the Footswitch page for the button you are hitting for Bank UP/Down.

Funny thing, If I'm in preset 000 and go down a bank it'll work just fine - it's just going up that is the problem.
Where do I find the Bank Up/Down parameters?

Foot Controller page. Choose the layout you are using when you hit Bank +1 or Up. It's probably the default Preset Layout.

Back
Top Bottom