Older ir's do they need to be updated?

boardwlk17

Power User
I'm still using a Pete Thorn IR that he gave us a few years back now. It still sounds really good to me Can they be updated ? and have they improved a lot in the past couple years? I do have a early 70s black back Marshall cabinet that i love I don't have microphones and not sure make an IR
What are some really good Marshall bottom cabinet IRS
Thanks ahead of time for any info

an IR file does not get updated. think of it mostly like a pre-set EQ - there's nothing to update.

I'm still using a Pete Thorn IR that he gave us a few years back now. It still sounds really good to me Can they be updated ? and have they improved a lot in the past couple years? I do have a early 70s black back Marshall cabinet that i love I don't have microphones and not sure make an IR
you can talk to dr bonkers,cabir and maybe they can make IRs from your Marshall cabinet.

so old Redwirez IRs can still work on the AX8?i read somewhere that the old Redwirez IRs are not high res IRs
They may not be high res but not being hi-res doesn't mean they don't work. All high res means is that there were more samples taken during the capture. Enjoy them.

Please PM me, I am very interested in shooting this cab if you can ship it to me and I will ship back to you.

I'm out of country for 2 weeks in March , but we can work out schedule via PM.

It's a great IR indeed!!! I haven't used it in a long time. It was a Div13 cab. I'm trying it with my main patches and I really like it!

Back
Top Bottom