Old Cab Packs + New Axe III

mwd

Power User
I have Cab Packs 1,2,8,11,13 and I'm wondering are these useable for the new Axe III or are the cabs in 3 of a higher quality?

Some might not be UltraRes... But other than that I don't think it would matter.

Unless any are NOT using a "baked in" microphone, because the Axe Fx III doesn't include mic models like the older units.

So if the model was baked in it would indicate that near the end of the cab name? Otherwise how would you tell when working with the III?

Don't get me wrong it's not like I need more cabs with the III. But I have these packs and I have Cab Lab and was just wanting to check some stuff out.

So if the model was baked in it would indicate that near the end of the cab name? Otherwise how would you tell when working with the III?

Don't get me wrong it's not like I need more cabs with the III. But I have these packs and I have Cab Lab and was just wanting to check some stuff out.
Yes, typically the name would indicate that.

Probably easiest to read the docs that are typically included in the cab pack. They should indicate which mics were used.

The oldest Fractal pack on their store is Cab Pack 4. It lists the mics...

Back
Top Bottom