Fixed Old bug still exists!

JrBean

This bug was reported by @jyflorida in another thread back in July, but still exists, and it can be rather confusing!

To recreate this bug, when managing set lists and songs, click on a song in the Songs column and note the presets listed. Now type a single letter in the song search box (for purposes of this demonstration, choose a letter that shows up in several of your song names). As you click on each song, note that the presets correctly show the presets for each song on the right. Be sure to leave it clicked on a song that has a different preset than your initially clicked song (prior to entering anything in the search box). Now click the X to clear the song search, and you'll notice:

1. Although the name on the right matches the song that is now highlighted, the presets on the right are no longer showing correct for the highlighted song! They are the presets for the song chosen in the pick list. If you click on a different song and go back, the underlying data on the right will show correctly again.

2. When you clear the search box, neither the originally highlighted song nor the song chosen in the song search selection are highlighted. Rather, t
he song highlighted will correspond to the number of rows down in the song search process. Ie. if I originally had the 10th song clicked, and when using search to narrow down a song, I chose the 3rd song in the search list which is the 15th song in my overall songs list, then the #3 song is left highlighted when I clear the search box!

Since this was reported in July but not yet fixed, I figured a new post addressing this bug by itself might be in order. I have confirmed the bug occurs on my iMac as well as on a Microsoft laptop.

This bug was reported by @jyflorida in another thread back in July, but still exists, and it can be rather confusing!

To recreate this bug, when managing set lists and songs, click on a song in the Songs column and note the presets listed. Now type a single letter in the song search box (for purposes of this demonstration, choose a letter that shows up in several of your song names). As you click on each song, note that the presets correctly show the presets for each song on the right. Be sure to leave it clicked on a song that has a different preset than your initially clicked song (prior to entering anything in the search box). Now click the X to clear the song search, and you'll notice:

1. Although the name on the right matches the song that is now highlighted, the presets on the right are no longer showing correct for the highlighted song! They are the presets for the song chosen in the pick list. If you click on a different song and go back, the underlying data on the right will show correctly again.

2. When you clear the search box, neither the originally highlighted song nor the song chosen in the song search selection are highlighted. Rather, t
he song highlighted will correspond to the number of rows down in the song search process. Ie. if I originally had the 10th song clicked, and when using search to narrow down a song, I chose the 3rd song in the search list which is the 15th song in my overall songs list, then the #3 song is left highlighted when I clear the search box!

Since this was reported in July but not yet fixed, I figured a new post addressing this bug by itself might be in order. I have confirmed the bug occurs on my iMac as well as on a Microsoft laptop.
Fixed for next release.

Back
Top Bottom