• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Old 80's Type Cover Band Tunes

Tubehead

Inspired
spakuloid said:
Sounds great - what is your wah formula/settings on MITB? I can't get my wah to sound half that good.

I dont know. :oops: I just picked a wah setting and pretty much went with it. I think I ended up toiling with various settings and ended up with a horrible sounding wah. I just went back to the standard wah setting (factory preset type) and just used it. It is the first effect in my chain though.

I also own a Weeping Demon and did the same thing. If I get a chance to tweak and adjust settings, I almost always end up for the worse. Give me a CryBaby or Vox standard wah where I cant adjust and I will almost always sound better. :D

Top Bottom