Okay, guess this one

wow that's really close, I hear a touch more base in the full chords part of the first clip(the D to E) but besides that
I got nothing

Cliff you are the man !! i hope in the near future you partner with some big company to mass make your products so that it can reach more players ! keep on !

Doesn't sound the same at all here. Hope Axe II is the first one.
2nd one is more "behind the curtain", less defined and too mellow.

There are two good things to mention:

1) this sounds incredibly great - woohoo can't wait to get my fingers on 7.0
2) I learnd a new word - epiphany

Not bad for a sunday
Thank you Cliff
Martin

I always enjoy those blind test. And I'm always guessing right!!! No brainer here, the best sounding soundclip is always the Axefx!! And finally a Splawn model in the box?? What can I say?? Turning on my magic little black box is like entering the ultimate guitar store packed with all those amps and effects. The only complain I have is eversince I had my A2, I've been tweaking and testing tone more than I've been playing...and I absolute love it!!! :)

Sounding great Cliff.
What were you doing when you got your epiphany? I get tons of insight while dreaming.
Then wake up and try to apply what I came up with before it disappears with the passing moments.
Just interested in what triggered it.
Thanks.

I get tons of insight while dreaming.
Cliff doesn't sleep, so that can't be it... Maybe the lack of sleep is getting him the visions :D

My experience is that epiphanies come all the time if you're passionate about something. You are "connected".

sounds like the sound is the same but the first one has a bit more presence or head room than the 2nd. Maybe the 2nd is a bit compressed?

Wow, I was convinced the first part was the actual amp because it had a more "full" sound, for lack of a better term. I am very happy that this was actually the II. This is not the first time I have noticed the Axe sounds better than the actual amp being modeled. Loving it

Back
Top Bottom