Ok, WHO did this?

Thank you for your contribution, they sound fantastic. I love the entire Fractal eco system, it keeps growing and getting better and better.

Thanks guys! :D

The PCM and 1210 blocks have actually seen updates from what's stock in the Axe.

Got new clips of a PCM70 (Michael Nielsen is a hero), so I could tweak feedback and diffusion. I would consider them final now. The pan delay works on the regular delay block too.

The stock 1210 type is plugin based and too wide. The current interim version is more subtle (and realistic). I'm awaiting test clips of a real 1210 for confirmation before I ask Cliff to update the stock types.

Meanwhile, you can find all of them here: Clicky clicky

Thanks guys! :D

The PCM and 1210 blocks have actually seen updates from what's stock in the Axe.

Got new clips of a PCM70 (Michael Nielsen is a hero), so I could tweak feedback and diffusion. I would consider them final now. The pan delay works on the regular delay block too.

The stock 1210 type is plugin based and too wide. The current interim version is more subtle (and realistic). I'm awaiting test clips of a real 1210 for confirmation before I ask Cliff to update the stock types.

Meanwhile, you can find all of them here: Clicky clicky

Awesome that you were able to connect with Michael, a certified legend!

Back
Top Bottom